Want to find a way to make what you spend go further?
This is a genuine opportunity to make your money go further – just Provide details to be contacted
Sometimes it is the littlest things which make the biggest differences!
- Food – if it is not essential for health/growth, consider cutting back or cutting it out altogether.
- Try popping corn instead of buying expensive crisps / bagged corn.
- Look for the “own label” items which are often less than 1/2 the price.
- Sodas have no nutritional value. Have them as a special treat rather than everyday.
- Sugar – consider cutting out as a big bang – it can be done. Switch to sweet vegetables instead – carrots, parsnips, turnips are far healthier options.
- In the kitchen – consider cooking ahead to reduce the cost of cooking.
- Use LED light bulbs.
- Rather than turn on the heating, wear layers, including robes, socks and slippers, cuddling up to a hot water bottle under a fleece. Make it fun!
- Time though showers to 5 minutes or less – it can be done!